Phony Phantom Phony Phantom

Well animated, loved the idea :)

assasin assasin

You spelled Assassin wrong in the Title and the Comments, also if you are going to use the 'F' word don't rate this E.

Next! Next!

Great character design, and well done with the lip sync.

Leezone responds:

Thanks!

10 Seconds 10 Seconds

I actually quite enjoyed this game. I completed up to lvl 20 before I needed to write this review. The character is nice, though the lvl colours are a bit bland. Level layout and difficulty however was nicely balanced. I liked that I had only 10 seconds in which to finish. Nice little game, good work :)

MrNannings responds:

Thanks for playing!

The Pretty And Reckless The Pretty And Reckless

Giving it a three for now as not a lot to do. I can see potential though, and love her sassy walk cycle! Will keep an eye on this.

Rat And Cheese Rat And Cheese

Overall this is a nice game that makes you use your brain to figure out patterns and timing. One of those time wasters that you challenge your friends with to see how far they can get. The character design is nice and the concept is good. Could possibly make it more visually appealing by changing the wallpaper colour or perhaps the dinnerware colours as the game progresses? good work!

BB8 BB8

Lovely colours, I really like your style. It is very cheerful and pleasant to look at. Hope you are no longer in your art block. Keep it up!

BeKoe responds:

Thanks for your thoughtful comment! I really appreciate it!!! :>
P.S. I'm not still struggling with art block, thankfully, so that's good. XD

Tifa Lockhart Tifa Lockhart

Line work is good, nice use of shadows. Hair feels a little stiff though for an action pose. Try do a study of hair in motion. It will really make your art feel more alive the more you practice. Nice work :)

A Song of T and A A Song of T and A

This is just so great! :D Love the characters and layout. I have had this argument before haha. Would really like to see it coloured.